Thanksgiving isn’t all about food. It’s about spending time with loved ones and enjoying each other’s company. But sitting around talking can sometimes be too much. Here’s where we need an activity to get everyone to interact.
This Thanksgiving Parade Bingo is the best. Anyone can play, from toddlers to grandparents. You can even share the cards and play over Zoom!
Want our free printable Thanksgiving Parade Bingo cards?
Let’s go to The Chalkboard.
Jump Ahead To
Why Play Thanksgiving Parade Bingo?
This family activity is easy as it requires a few pieces of paper. Also, anyone can play, from little ones to grandparents. If you can’t celebrate with loved ones in person, share the cards, and you can play over Zoom. If you need time to cook, here are other ways to entertain kids.
How To Play Thanksgiving Parade Bingo
If you aren’t familiar with BINGO, here’s how to play.
- Print out the cards.
- Everyone picks one. All cards have some floats and balloons you will see in this year’s parade organized randomly.
- When the parade is on, mark off the floats and balloons as you see them.
- The first person to have five marks across, down, or diagonal wins the game.
2023 Thanksgiving Parade Details
Thanksgiving is November 23, 2023.
The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade airs on NBC at 9:00 a.m. in all time zones.
Tips For Playing Thanksgiving Parade Bingo In 2023
- DVR the parade. This way, you can watch it whenever and skip commercials.
- Bingo markers are a great way to mark which floats and balloons have come by. If you are worried about staining furniture, stickers work well, too.
- Clipboards are great to use so that you have something to lean on.
- Come up with a prize for the winner. Buy a chocolate turkey, or have the kids make a trophy!
Download Our Free Printable Thanksgiving Parade Bingo Cards
What Do You Think?
Will you play Thanksgiving Parade Bingo with your family? Let me know in the comments below; I’d love to hear. If you are still finalizing your menu, check out our favorite Thanksgiving appetizer, it is the BEST!
Pin this for later.